What degree will I receive?
The Master of Science degree program in Quality Systems Management (MSQSM).
Why choose a Master of Science versus an MBA?
MBA’s typically tilt towards finance, whereas the Master of Science degree program in Quality Systems Management provides general, contemporary knowledge for graduate flexibility through systems-based quality, team-based projects and practical applications.
Is The National Graduate School of Quality Management accredited?
Yes, NGS is an accredited institution by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact: Commission on Institutions of Higher Education New England Association of Schools and Colleges 3 Burlington Woods #100 Burlington, MA 01803 Ph: 855 886 3272 E-Mail: email@example.com
How long will it take to complete the program?
The NGS program is a one-year master of science program. Graduates say they appreciate being able to finish their degree in a workable time-frame and while working full-time.
What makes this program unique?
- Being able to finish a Master of Science degree in one year of concentrated effort.
- A concentration on work-related activities that integrate a learner’s educational experience closely with his/her correlated work activities and deliverables.
- The replacement of the traditional Master’s thesis with the team-based project, the Master’s Business Project (MBP.)
When do classes meet?
The MSQSM program is delivered online to accommodate working adults. This online program is delivered through the NGS Portal and has a weekly live webinar and set deadlines for assignment deliverables.
Is Financial Aid Available?
Yes, financial aid is available for qualified students. For questions regarding the financial aid process, contact the NGS financial aid office.
What are the admissions requirements?
To apply the following is required:
- Undergraduate degree and transcript from an accredited institution. The accreditation must be recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Association (CHEA);
- Substantive work or military experience (resume);
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Statement of Purpose (500 words/one page);
- Access to and familiarity to computers (including the Internet);
- Affirm commitment to the academic honor pledge “In the pursuit of the highest standards or academic integrity and accomplishment, I pledge to be honest in all academic endeavors and to perform with the utmost level of academic integrity.
Do I take the GMAT or ACT exams?
No. We value your experience and personal commitment.
Do I write a Master’s thesis?
Not in the traditional sense: students complete an individual or team work-related/business project (MBP) and document the results.
What are the requirements for graduation?
- Satisfactorily complete the program of study with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- No grade lower than a “C”
- Receive no more than 2 grades that are “C”
- Have successfully completed the Master’s Business Project
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full