All applications for The National Graduate School are completed online. To complete an application, take the following steps:
Step 1: Application
- Application Form: Apply Online
- Official Copies of Transcripts of undergraduate and/or graduate work from accredited institutions must be sent directly from each institution to the NGS Office of the Registrar: 186 Jones Road, Falmouth, MA 02540 (may be waived for some certificate programs).
- Resume/CV (work experience).
- Two Letters of Recommendation from persons acquainted with the student’s ability and aptitude for the level of study. Employers and supervisors may submit letters of recommendation. (May be waived for certificate programs).
- DBA Applicants: Statement of Purpose (1000 words/2 pages)
- Learning Agreement: Acknowledgement of Review of Student Handbook
Step 2: Notification
- Students will receive periodic automated emails regarding acceptance/informational updates
- Approximately three weeks prior to the beginning of the program, automated emails regarding notice of orientation, registration and NGS Portal access confirmation will be sent.
Step 3: Begin
- Complete the new student orientation in the online NGS learning management system portal
- Order your books – this will be in consultation with your Faculty Advisor
- Student will familiarize themselves with the student portal and prepare for class
For assistance with applications or general program questions, Enromment Management can be contacted at email@example.com or (800) 838-2580 ext. 505 for assistance.