The National Graduate School of Quality Management (NGS) provides academic and professional programs that advance knowledge in the areas of Leadership and Quality Systems Management (QSM), develops, promotes, and proliferates QSM best practices, and helps students represent and apply these best practices in their professional lives.Read more ...
- NGS and The Juran Institute Announce International Partnership
- NGS Strategic Plan NGS2017
- NGS introduces new Board of Trustees
- NGS named Military Friendly School for 4th consecutive year
- Limited scholarship opportunities are available, please contact us for further details: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.838.2580 ext. 125.
Bachelor of Science Degree Completion* with Juran Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (BSQSM) – Classes start May 26: apply now – call Karen at 800.838.2580 x125
Master of Science degree program with Juran Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (MSQSM) – Classes Start May 27: apply now – call Trish at 800.838.2580 x104
Doctor of Business Administration program* (DBA) – March 26: apply now – call Karen at 800.838.2580 x125
NGS is a military-friendly school: